Monday, May 14, 2007

Younha









O.k so I wanted to post a pic of Younha on here because she is such an awesome singer and her english is really good too. She is half Japanese and half Korean. She is sooooo beautiful and I love her vocals in her song "Ima ga Daisuki" not to mention the music video is really cool. I'm like addicted to that song right now. She also does a really good job with singing "Because of you" by Kelly Clarkson and "If I Ain't got you" by Alicia Keys. They say that it is easier for a Korean to learn english than someone who is Japanese so who knows mabye there's hope for Hero to learn and come talk to me *hehehe* just kidding. Anyway Younha is very talented and beautiful so I just wanted to put a post on here about her.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

not sure whether you found out yet or not (i hope you have) but she's full korean...yeah