Saturday, May 12, 2007

Hero Jaejoong (my JJ)




Hero Jaejoong the mother of TVXQ is my favorite member of the group. He has this melodic way of singing that makes me fall in love with him all over again everytime I hear him sing. He always looks out for the other members of the group their all practically like brothers to one another. My favorite hari color on JJ is when he had platinum blond hari for 'O' and my favorite hair style is his hair style in 'Triangle'. I love one of his solo works entitled Insa 'Greeting' his voice is so beautiful in that song. Everytime Hero laughs or smiles he has this habit of always covering his mouth, he has such a beautiful smile when he does let you see it. JJ' s mom is so sweet. She says that whenever she is at a concert someone will come up to her and ask her which one is her son she will always reapond guess and for some reason they always guess Mickey. I love Hero for being strong during his custody battle (if you want to read more on Hero's custody battle just go to answers.com and type in TVXQ then scroll down to the part that says Custody Battle over Hero). JJ has alot of piercings and I love them all but my favorite one is his bellybutton piercing. Hero loves to cook and the other members love is when he cooks their favorite thing for him to cook is his stew. I could go on for days about why I love Hero but thats just a few stuff. JJ love!

No comments: