Wednesday, May 9, 2007

KAT-TUN pics

KAT-TUN love!! Their all so cute laying their without theirs shirts on it looks like their on a camping trip, I'd like to join them. Who i'd like to join more on a camping trip would be DBSK I think that would be something worth while and would probably be some of the best fun i would have in my life!


I love when the Asian artist do photo shoots in school uniforms. I hate school but there's just something about an Asian in a school uniform. I wish we had uniforms at the school i go to but only if the girls had the choice to wear pants because you are not getting me in a skirt!!






I LOVE their hair in this picture i always wish that my hair looked half as good as theirs or any Asian artist. I hate my curley hair and every time i see Jaejoongs hair from TVXQ or any of their hair i get so jealous! I think Asians have some of the best hair its so silky and soft looking!




Just some more pics of KAT-TUN

1 comment:

masteryuki said...

A camping trip? only a group of guys half naked in bed together looks like a camping trip to a crazy fan girl lol
Looks more gay then anything and im a fan believe me but im not goin run from something so gay,i dont care what any of my idols are gay or straight wise i love them whatever way.