Thursday, May 10, 2007

So Cool







O.K. so I just found out that an author, Katie Maxwell, who writes one of my favorite series also writes under another name for her vampire romance novels as Katie MacAlister. Well when i read her name it sounded so familiar to me so when I got home i looked at my book shelf and found out that I had one of her books writen under her other name! I think that is sooo cool because I love both her writing styles for young adult and romance. I went on Barnes and Nobles website and looked at some more of her books under her name Katie MacAlister and found her newest edition to her Dark Ones series and am really excited I will hopefully be going to Barnes and Noble soon so that I may purchase it!

1 comment:

The Speaker said...

The "TVXQ FOREVER" picture is so sweet. I know I sound like a cheese-bat but I was like, "AWWWW. PRAISE GOD FOR KODAK."