Tuesday, June 5, 2007

KAT-TUN and other stuff

From left to right: Tanaka, Nakamaru, Akanishi, Taguchi, Ueda, and Kamenashi!

I just wanted to say that I have an imeem account now. Its nothing special but I really like it. I mean it doesnt really have that much on it but I'm excited about it (I know I'm such a dork). I also wanted to talk about KAT-TUN because I've been watching them for a couple of days now and really enjoying their music videos and live perfomances at Shonen Club. Their sooooo awesome!
I've been trying to learn Akanishi Jin's solo performance song entitled "Care" (it has subtitles) So i'm not that skilled but hey i've been really enjoying learning a Korean song. KAT-TUN some times will tap dance in their performances and its so funny to see them do it. They are really good at it though so its also cool to watch them.
I also wanted to post this pic on here its my wallpaper background on my computer right now and every time i get on I wander what their laughing at. I come up with different things each time I sign on as to why they are all laughing so hard. I'd really like to know because I want to laugh with them (but I guess I will never Know unless I meet them and asked them but yeah right like thats going to happen) :p
So anyway if you read this Jessieh or Kyra and would like to leave a comment as to what you think they are laughing so hard about go right ahead i'd be glad for some more ideas to feed my own curious mind. So yeah I know this post was kinda long and really was about nothing (hahaha get it Jessieh wrighting about nothing) anyway, so long for now. -Eden <3

10 comments:

The Speaker said...

HEY! GO LOOK AT PICASSA LOOK AT THE ALBUM TITLED "SISTERLY STUPID" IT'S OF US. GO FIGURE GOOFBALL.

LOVE, JESSIEH

The Speaker said...

and I don't write about nothing...haha. oh wait. i just got it. ha. i'm almost laughing as hard as Kat-tun. What I think they are laughing about... here goes...

Dude one in blue shirt comes over to the other dudes and says,

"Mushoo Pork One Dolla" and then the guy laughing the hardest says

"hahahahaha. That's not on dolla mushoo pork it's two dolla mushoo pork cause yo momma eats one dolla mushoo pork. hahahahahaha."

and then the guy in white says

"no. that freak fan named eden...hahahahaha. she's the only one who eats mushoo pork! hahahaha she and her crazy sista, tay eat mushoo pork too."

hahahahahaha
the end.

The Speaker said...

now try reading it with a Korean Accent and read it fast...it's so funny. You'd laugh too.

The Speaker said...

http://jessiehspeaks.blip.tv/file/254631/


go there. now. watch. let me know what you think.

The Speaker said...

and you need to call me today lady.

i love you,
jessieh

The Speaker said...

and I need Pastor Rod's email address. Please?

The Speaker said...

Gosh. Guess who stands over the shoulder? and you never wrote me back. What is that? I leave you 6,145 comments and what do I get in return? NOTHING. You should be ashamed. Very ashamed. I hope you are feeling this guilt chicka duff.

The Speaker said...

I love you. You need to get your self back on here young lady. Pronto.

The Speaker said...

Comment number 9: Get your BUTT HOME! I'm going through Withdrawals. Seriously. PS: Go look at the painting on my blog.

love, jessieh

=pE|jUn= said...

hello! er.. i'm just a passerby n i saw that u said KAT-TUN is a korean band. i almost fainted. lol. KAT-TUN is a japanese band! =D n my fave is Jin too! =D hope u will correct this eh! =D