Monday, June 18, 2007

Aoi!!!!


I just wanted to post this picture of Aoi on here because he is my favorite member from the Japanese band Gazette! Their are five members in all Ruki the leader, Uruha, Aoi, Reita, and last but not least Kai (who is my sisters favorite member). Aoi is one of the gutarist he is sooo awesome! I love this pic because of how the light is behind him its all rainbowy and pretty! ;p I was on my youtube talking to one of my friends and she was telling me how some people dont like the makeup and eyeliner that ALOT of Jpop artist and bands wear. She told me that its just not Gazette or any Jpop band if they dont wear makeup! I totally agree with her! I mean it makes them even sexier when they wear it! In this picture of Aoi I love the eyeliner it makes his eyes really stand out. I could never really picture them or any Jpop singer/group without it I mean take Gackt, Myiavi, and Alice Nine for example its just not them if they dont wear makeup.
Gaze Rock LoVe (and their makeup)! :p

3 comments:

The Speaker said...

Oh Wow. Sexy.

The Speaker said...

Oh by the way, You need to go back over to my blog and read ALL the comments I've left in response to yours. Please.

I love you.

Anonymous said...

Aoi is my favorite too!!^^
and i agree with you. when jrockers/vk's
look so much hotter WITH makeup, why shouldnt they wear it? oO
oh and btw i just thought of something,
isnt Kai the leader? xp