Friday, June 22, 2007

Battle's myspace










Battle is one of my korean bands that I listen to. I really LOVE these pictures of all of them! Xing in a new Korean band that I have been listening to. They are younger and just starting out. They have great voices! Anyway my favorite member Marumir KiBum's older brother is in battle. So thats cool! Brotherly love and all that! I guess Marumir is keeping in the family business. :p So just posted this to tell you, check out Battles myspace It's in my Korean links on the side of the page. Its really cool and the music rocks! Battle Fighting! Oh Yeah and you should really go watch their new mv their sooooo sexy!!

3 comments:

The Speaker said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
**KoreanRain** said...

Battle, yea!!

Unknown said...

Aye-yi-yi! Thanks for the reference. Battle sound great!!!!

Just happened upon your blog! I've just become a Korean, Japanese, Taiwanese drama addict. Yeah, Full House is my all time favorite so far with MARS falling not far behind. Hehe!!